Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice looking 997

MaxA said:
Nervy said:
Phil 997 said:
You know when people say 'in the middle of nowhere'? Well, I'm in the middle of the middle of nowhere.

We're not even in the middle of nowhere out here. We're far out on the outer rim of nowhere. So far out, in fact, that there are barely any crisps. You have to take them with you, when you go out on a road trip. And they go by the name of Taffel Snacks. :dont know:

That sounds positively awful. I didn't even know things were so bad there, crisp wise. Where's Bob Geldoff where you need him?

Not Ireland, at a guess.

Phil 997 said:
I love that shot of the yellow and black interior , I think you need yellow door spears in your life :grin: :grin: and I also part pinched your custom colour gear bits idea , mine is a manual so there custom guy that did your pdk coloured bit is going to paint the manual gate print on the top of my gear knob in aqua
its a spare so if I love it it gets fitted if not its in the big box with everything else that didnt quite go as expected lol. interestingly Porsche actually did an OE knob like that in Orange for the princely sum of $730 :eek: :eek:

You cannot beat a custom painted knob matey :floor: sounds cool. What colour is the main knob going to be? Grey or black?

MaxA said:
We're not even in the middle of nowhere out here. We're far out on the outer rim of nowhere. So far out, in fact, that there are barely any crisps. You have to take them with you, when you go out on a road trip. And they go by the name of Taffel Snacks. :dont know:

We should have a road trip to bring Bugles to Finland! According to Wikipedia, Finland doesn't have them! Think we might need a boat as well..

Taffel Snacks sound cool! Also, Finland ain't lacking in crisp production. I need to get some of these https://www.realsnacks.fi/en/

Looking at the state of the fixings on the cats on my car, I think it may well have already been a boat!

G2 said:
MaxA said:

We should have a road trip to bring Bugles to Finland! According to Wikipedia, Finland doesn't have them! Think we might need a boat as well..

Taffel Snacks sound cool! Also, Finland ain't lacking in crisp production. I need to get some of these https://www.realsnacks.fi/en/

Tervetuloa. If you're coming, let me know, I'll tell the Club, and also, I'll put the sauna on. We can have the world's best gin and tonic (5cl Napue Gin from the Kyro Distillery Company with half a little bottle of Fever Tree tonic, ice and a garnish of rosemary and cranberry). Or is that another thread?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back