Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4S- Herman White OPC Leeds

chaser said:
spongebob squarepants said:
chaser said:
Oooh you have the white seat backs too ...... how sexy are they ? I go into the garage and open the car just to look at mine :grin:

If mine didn`t have a leather centre console that would be white too ..... seeing your door handles has me drooling, so that needs to be done :thumbs:

Cracking looking car. :thumb:

Today in the sunshine, they just looked so good, always hated the cheap centre console too, white transforms it and with the C4S on the rear leather completes the package. The cup holder strip in white is a bridge too far and will have to go, but the handles and vents look terrific. Other than that the button multi function is also awful and goes ASAP :thumb:

A picture of the dash is required :thumb:

Hmmm, not sure about the paddle switches either :what:

I could live with the cup holder cover though.

Nice car & I love all them white trim parts too

chaser said:

I think it's just the cluttery looking multi function, the switches are worse than I remember, sport design required asap....

chaser said:

I think it's just the cluttery looking multi function, the switches are worse than I remember, sport design required asap....

I don`t have the MF wheel but I love the proper paddle shift. I think that is one thing I would swap.

I miss the ability to turn the music up and down from the wheel though, and be able to answer the phone without having to look at the PCM.

What a lovely car. But then I would say that. It makes me want to do the interior bits and seat backs in white too.

Wrong colour with that Reg. Shouldn't it have been Guards Red?

Apart from Reg (I'm a Blue MCFC..C'mon City!) Great spec and lovely car!

Love the look of the exterior, but (and I've always had the same opinion of colour coding interior parts) I think it looks a bit OTT with the interior.

Is that a Morcambe United number plate? :p

chaser said:
chaser said:

I don`t have the MF wheel but I love the proper paddle shift. I think that is one thing I would swap.

I miss the ability to turn the music up and down from the wheel though, and be able to answer the phone without having to look at the PCM.

you don't need to look at the pcm for calls - you can look at the dash to see who is calling and answer or ignore it using the bottom left stalk

ash .

:eek: Every day is a school day .... didn`t know that one .... but there are many features I know nothing about :D Cheers ! :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back