Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

You wanna replace all the old exhaust fittings on your car?

Very handy post because, as you know, I am about to do the same. I had budgeted circa 3-4K for the works so we'll see! I'll also be whacking on some new mufflers. Nurse!

Excellent, I'm glad the chassis legs were good to go, I've seen examples where new metal sheet fabrication was required.

I've also gone OEM nuts and bolts, I guess they lasted 20 years, new one's can last another 20 or more given the car's future use.

I've got a new pair of Gert's RSR's to go on too, looking forward to that stage of the rebuild.

Trev

Cameltoe & Heel said:
Excellent, I'm glad the chassis legs were good to go, I've seen examples where new metal sheet fabrication was required.

I've also gone OEM nuts and bolts, I guess they lasted 20 years, new one's can last another 20 or more given the car's future use.

I've got a new pair of Gert's RSR's to go on too, looking forward to that stage of the rebuild.

Trev

RSRs? They are worth every penny imo. Perfect mix of louder v too loud, and no boomyness. First time I started mine up after they'd been converted, it set the wife's Alfas alarm off. I put it down to pure jealousy on her cars part. :D

Yeh love them, perfect sound for me.... had them on my 993 C2S back in the day so wanted to replicate that sound.

wozy said:
Cameltoe & Heel said:

Trev

RSRs? They are worth every penny imo. Perfect mix of louder v too loud, and no boomyness. First time I started mine up after they'd been converted, it set the wife's Alfas alarm off. I put it down to pure jealousy on her cars part. :D
:D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back