Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.2 GT3 - anyone know it?

askgeez said:
NXI20 said:
Although I haven't seen it for a few years, I'm pretty sure that's Brendon's old car.

It's being talked about on a Facebook group. Brendon himself says...

"That's my old car. It has been spanked hard. It's done about 50 trackdays all over Europe. It's had the tits rev'd off it at drift days, and it's done Vmax days. I've also done some very bad things to 2 girlfriends in the passenger seat so I'd recommend a thorough detail. Thus unless your going to use it for a trackday b*tch then stay away"

:floor:

Well now, that puts an entirely different spin on it. £55k you say, I'm off to get my cheque book!

askgeez said:
It's being talked about on a Facebook group. Brendon himself says...

"That's my old car. It has been spanked hard. It's done about 50 trackdays all over Europe. It's had the tits rev'd off it at drift days, and it's done Vmax days. I've also done some very bad things to 2 girlfriends in the passenger seat so I'd recommend a thorough detail. Thus unless your going to use it for a trackday b*tch then stay away"

:floor:

That makes Brendon sound as if he is not happy with what they are touting it at compared to what he got paid off.

With bucket seats I would be interested to hear the "bad things" he managed. Presumably either or both were double jointed.

When 'good' ones are up for £70,000 I do not see the problem buying a modified, accident damaged (if properly repaired like NXI20 says) GT3 as long as the service history is good. £50,000 has to be a good deal.

Some one please buy it and drive it.

Pip

Pip1968 said:
With bucket seats I would be interested to hear the "bad things" he managed. Presumably either or both were double jointed.
No idea how he got two girls in there. I wonder what the trick is? And would it involve baby oil or is it better to stick with Mobil1?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back