Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New DSC V1 PASM Module for sale

msaif996

Hello 997'ers, I just posted in the main DSC thread and thought it best to start a new one. My just delivered DSC v1 module is for sale. Just want to keep it period specific. Please PM me if you would like to buy it at a reduced price. Reasonable price please as it is new. I fly out Monday night and could post it on Monday so you receive it safely on Tuesday. Thanks!

I know someone that might be interested but on a budget, whats the price ?

Hello there, I paid £1055 two days ago and it's new. I would go 20% less then round it down to £800 or £750. I just don't want to be low balled.

I'm interested in this but need to read up on it? Any chance I can get first refusal for the next 24/48 hours? Whilst I find out more?

Hello Ken, thanks ever so much but I've sold it and I will honour the agreed price I sold it for. Thanks again Ken.

996ttalot said:
OP

Call me Monday. Happy to take it back into stock at the original price as I have plenty of orders at the moment and short on stock. No point in you losing money.

Regards Ken

What a top bloke! :thumbs:

kas750 said:
996ttalot said:
OP

Call me Monday. Happy to take it back into stock at the original price as I have plenty of orders at the moment and short on stock. No point in you losing money.

Regards Ken

Agreed 👍

996ttalot said:
OP

Regards Ken

Very Generous Ken :thumbs:

kas750 said:
996ttalot said:
OP

Regards Ken

+1

I've had similar fairness and customer care from Ken. Great to see :thumbs:

This post is just what this forum is all about , A very generous offer from Ken to take it back into stock , and as very genuine and decent OP to not let down the buyer and sell it for the agreed price.
top blokes both of you :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back