Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour code 137

krishcanag

Hi guys

I am specing a car and have seen old targa and even a TTRS (new one) in Porsche lime green 137.
I am looking to find any Porsche owner out there that has any model in this car.
I am even not sure if the forum moderator can help publicize it for me to help find an owner.

If you Google lime green 137 you should see it come up.

Regards
Krish

Hi - if you are anywhere near OPC Reading, pop by and talk nicely to their sales team (e.g. express a strong interest in putting your name down on a GTS ;) ). as colour is soooo subjective and their samples don't really do the cars justice, they will most likely invite you out to the parking lot at the back (behind the security fencing) where you can see a fresh slice of Stuttgart's finest car in almost any colour you care to imagine...

Great choice. Drove a Miami Blue 991.2 GTS today and a 982 S and they were both epic!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back