Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

EsMotor Es700 Kit

I have sent a pm

Awesome numbers bud and the car looks stunning! :thumb: ES Power :D :D

Thanks AdeD

AdeD said:

+1

Be really interested in how it compares to the ES650 kit you were running. It is obviously quicker, but can you feel the difference and does it deliver the power any differently? How does it put the power down, any traction issues?

AdeD said:

+1

Be really interested in how it compares to the ES650 kit you were running. It is obviously quicker, but can you feel the difference and does it deliver the power any differently? How does it put the power down, any traction issues?

maph said:

Yes, put it this way on the road it's noticeable enopugh to make me want to upgrade to the 700 package :D
On paper it doesn't seem as much but when you convert times to how far the car has actually traveled it is quite an improvement...

I don't know RIGGERZ vbox times but here is a comparison of the 2 packages below from another ES700, obviously all cars are slightly different but RIGGERZ will be very similar (Ignore the 0-xxx times as i had traction issues with old worn tyres, the PS4S fitted now are MUCH better) 8)

Attachments

• es700vs650_560.jpg
    es700vs650_560.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 4,920
So in real money that puts the ES 700 kit at 786bhp at the flywheel? Seems slightly conservative dyno considering the cars weight and those performance figures.

Here's a McLaren 720 S over those same performance stats. You'll note both the ES 650 and 700 would give it a hard time and that car is circa 500bhp per ton. The 997 turbo would need at least 800bhp to equal that 500 bhp per ton the McLaren has.

Think the ES 700 needs to be called the ES 800 or ES 850 :wink:

VBOX never lies.

Attachments

• screen_shot_2017_10_30_at_211747_437.jpg
    screen_shot_2017_10_30_at_211747_437.jpg
    785.3 KB · Views: 4,882
the Es650 kit is very good what i have found with the Es700 is how smooth it is because off the amount of time spent actually tuning it. It has a bit more power low down but things start to happen once the METH starts to come on, the power just ups and in damp conditions can get a bit side ways

Attachments

• img_2334_278.jpg
    img_2334_278.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4,851
AdeD said:
Yes, put it this way on the road it's noticeable enopugh to make me want to upgrade to the 700 package :D
On paper it doesn't seem as much but when you convert times to how far the car has actually traveled it is quite an improvement...

I don't know RIGGERZ vbox times but here is a comparison of the 2 packages below from another ES700, obviously all cars are slightly different but RIGGERZ will be very similar (Ignore the 0-xxx times as i had traction issues with old worn tyres, the PS4S fitted now are MUCH better) 8)

Impressive figures for both kits and as DD says they compare well to the MCL 720s which in real world terms is apparently as fast as a MCL P1.

RIGGERZ said:
the Es650 kit is very good what i have found with the Es700 is how smooth it is because off the amount of time spent actually tuning it. It has a bit more power low down but things start to happen once the METH starts to come on, the power just ups and in damp conditions can get a bit side ways

Thanks good to hear a comparison between the two. I still find it amazing how much power these cars can put down without losing much traction. Are you running standard wheels/ sized tyres?

Did you have a previous dyno readout of your ES650 kit as a comparison? Not sure if you have one Ade?

Hi AdeD sorry I don't have dyno figures from the 650 kit. I'm running original turbo s wheels with Centre lock and Michelin pilot super sport must say these things grip unreal in most conditions

maph said:
Not sure if you have one Ade?

No, mines never been put on the dyno, i have no idea what bhp i'm putting down... vbox estimated it at 720 once but tbh i don't know how accurate that is.

Thanks guys. Mine is running the ES650 kit and likewise, I have no idea what it is putting out. Goes well though :D

Not sure if I need more power or the complication of meth, but fair play to those that do!

maph said:
Thanks guys. Mine is running the ES650 kit and likewise, I have no idea what it is putting out. Goes well though :D

Not sure if I need more power or the complication of meth, but fair play to those that do!

lol, it's not complicated, driving normal you don't use any, it must have been about 2 or 3 months since i last topped it up...

Spot on AdeD

So all hardware being the same the only difference is software between ES650 and ES700?

Whats the maximum boost Ade's car runs and max boost for Riggerz car? I imagine in 5th and 6th its holding onto this max boost all the way to red line?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back