Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top gear exhaust?

Forgot to mention we can get 10% off for being forum members, discount code is 911Uk, brought them down to £405 posted which I thought was very good value.

The D911 discount is usually only 5% for forum members also have you factored in vat , get the real D911 price also call Alex at TOPGEAR tell him your a forum member he will give you 10% and if your concerned about any price difference with D911 chat to him , hes very open and honest and will tell you if there are any reasons the D911 seem cheaper.
Its the first time I have heard the D911 is cheaper than topgear so double check your looking at like for like. :thumb:

Hmm, I hadn't spotted the D911 prices are +VAT, so after a 10% discount from Top Gear, neglible difference and based on feedback, the best place to order from on these....unless I decide to stump up around £2.5k for the original PSE full retrofit kit from Carnewal...I think not :?:

Replacement Silencers

I am currently in the same position and need to replace silencers for the switchable type. I have compared Design Tek from D911 and Topgear and theres only a few quid between the two. Which is best, can anyone advise?

The one with the longest guarantee :)

alex yates said:
The one with the longest guarantee :)

:grin: :grin: :thumb: topgear lifetime you own the car guarantee thats how confident they are in their quality :thumb:

They do sound good, no joy for a 996t though right?

Re: Replacement Silencers

Nelspeed said:
I am currently in the same position and need to replace silencers for the switchable type. I have compared Design Tek from D911 and Topgear and theres only a few quid between the two. Which is best, can anyone advise?

Can't advise but I do have the Design Tek boxes on mine.. :grin:

so what exactly is the one in the youtube clip...that sounds guid and i am in the market just now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back