Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT 02 MAD cherished number plate

911tom said:
Paul have a word with Jin (hsc911). I suspect if you buy that plate and put it on your car he will just give you the spoiler for being a cool guy

Sadly I'll need to pass. A) I suspect the plate will be overpriced. B) My car maybe a MY02 but the plate is '51' :nooo:

zedkhan112` said:
911Tom - How silly of me, my sincere apologies. Indeed, where are my manners!

Hi All,

I'm Zed, father of 2 (soon to be 4), aged about 33 ( you lose count after about 25), 6ft plus and weighing in the region of 14 stones.

Better??

Ps: your mate steve, doesn't want to buy himself a real flying bike does he? Mint condition still not made let alone used.

Regards

Zed

I'll give you whatever is in my pockets right now for your number plate

Holy thread resurrection ok51mon!

MC

ok51mon said:
zedkhan112` said:
911Tom - How silly of me, my sincere apologies. Indeed, where are my manners!

Hi All,

I'm Zed, father of 2 (soon to be 4), aged about 33 ( you lose count after about 25), 6ft plus and weighing in the region of 14 stones.

Better??

Ps: your mate steve, doesn't want to buy himself a real flying bike does he? Mint condition still not made let alone used.

Regards

Zed

I'll give you whatever is in my pockets right now for your number plate

:grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back