Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

E15 UFO (ELS UFO?) and UYB 614

Re: Oooh

Albert18 said:
If we are talking cheap Nobody's mentioned your 'entry level'hairdressers 996.
Perhaps you should have bought a real 911 I now understand your misery;)

.........and what's wrong with hairdressing?

If you like hurling abuse at members, you're gonna be a very busy bird today. :grin: :wink:

Up here UFO Is somebody trying to tell you something :hand:

Albert18 said:
Price wise a little birdie told me Porsche owners are oppinated mugs... So I thought it worth a go lol. Seems only half of the advice was right;)

FZP said:
Can you advise how you arrived at that value for your plates. I'm trying to better understand the cherished plate market and values are worked out.
Someone has already pointed out the next number plates along are half of what you are asking. Look foew3s to hearing your thoughts.
I'd like to clarify something if I may. This forum is a fantastic group of enthusiasts who are here to share their experiences on their ownership as so others can see how to get the most from theirs. I've been a member on here for a couple of years but have found them to be a great group of people. Hardly is there a tease word said.

Every now and then someone in your position comes along and is looking to unload a number plate. Some like yours aren't a Porsche related or the vendor is trying to claim that RT08GHR somehow spells Trevor. For the pleasure of buying this dyslexic number plate it's only £8k. So of course you're going to get people's back up when, as a non contributor, you try and pull the wool over.

The last chap who came on trying to flog a Ferrari number plate for £20k when the next number plate along was £399.

If you look through the other threads on this forum you'll see a thriving community of helpful and insightful people assisting one another. Have a look back in the last couple of days of the teacher who has been given greif about owning a Porsche and the sterotypes that other leople bestow on us.

Please don't think it's ok to come on here with your snake oil expecting people to trip over themselves with their wallets open.

My 2 cents

askgeez said:
Trevor would have been keen to stick one on his spaceship....until he found out that DVLA have E16 UFO and E18 UFO for just £399 (fees paid !)

Yes, but they don't come with new numberplates included.

:floor:

And Albert/Elizabeth, we aren't interested in your latest transgender fad claptrap.

Try didwelandonthemoon.com or similar.

Best plate thread EVER
clapping.gif

Albert18 said:
Lmfao I now understand why you have so many posts under your belt. And probably not a lot else ;)
Elizabeth

laughinatu.gif

Senoj said:
If you are Elizabeth how come you're Albert?

Also, is LMFAO for sale and if so how much?

jump4joy.gif

Albert18 said:
If we are talking cheap Nobody's mentioned your 'entry level'hairdressers 996.
Perhaps you should have bought a real 911 I now understand your misery;)

gurn.gif

clap2.gif

I really hope this thread doesn't get locked........ Could run for some time 8)

We caught a live one !!

:fisherman:

:popcorn:

Yep just had to google lmfao😂 Must be an interesting girl, looking to win friends. Probably out of luck on here with that intro

Just a thought if everyone replies at least her in box will look as if she's popular👍

I'm hoping (s)he responds to all the comments like it did mine. Should be entertaining reading :typing:

Life must be busy in the world of high finance & online auctions today. I was hoping he/she was going to be up for the award

Attachments

• dummy_spit_award_126.jpg
    dummy_spit_award_126.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8,423
private plate

I will piggy back on to this thread as I have the best 911 reg plate ever. It is XSH 50 which stands for
X Excellent
S Service
H History
50 For the 911 50th Anniversary model
I am asking an extremely reasonable £25000 :grin:

HSC911 said:
You could just call her
phone.gif

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-part-...-private-registration-on-retention/1275453646

Could do a deal with the Fire grate & Coffee table :dont know:

:grin:

My god HSC911 you are dangerous with your internet searches. It wouldnt surprise me if you had her national Insurance number and inside leg measurement by now!

Cracking thread though Albert, well done old bean! :worship:

(s)he is clearly a modest little individual, with much to be modest about.

Subscribed!
:popcorn:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back