Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

E15 UFO (ELS UFO?) and UYB 614

Albert18

Hi guys

I am selling two personalised number plates

E15 UFO - £950 (new number plates included)

And

UYB 614 - £1850 (number plates included)

Please contact me if you are interested.
Many thanks
Elizabeth

I'll give you 8p.

Am I missing something?! Are these supposed to be related to Porsche, or has a 911 in there, somewhere?!
They are so long they are not initials, are they?! :?:
Unless there is a connection between a UFO and Porsche....?! :pc:

Alex

Lmfao I now understand why you have so many posts under your belt. And probably not a lot else ;)
Elizabeth

Re: Alex

Albert18 said:
Lmfao I now understand why you have so many posts under your belt. And probably not a lot else ;)
Elizabeth

Only 8p

If you think I'm being harsh or silly, wait till you see what's coming :grin:

Ok ......9p then but only if the transfer fee has been paid :dont know:

If you are Elizabeth how come you're Albert?

Also, is LMFAO for sale and if so how much?

Trevor would have been keen to stick one on his spaceship....until he found out that DVLA have E16 UFO and E18 UFO for just £399 (fees paid !)

His nan,Ursula Yvonne Brown was born in June 1914, and is prepared to go to 10p plus an unopened pack of Werther's originals

Can you advise how you arrived at that value for your plates. I'm trying to better understand the cherished plate market and values are worked out.
Someone has already pointed out the next number plates along are half of what you are asking. Look foew3s to hearing your thoughts.

Non of your business really but he was my grandad - what is it with people on here?
Senoj said:
If you are Elizabeth how come you're Albert?

Also, is LMFAO for sale and if so how much?

The plate section always gets people getting ripped, especially when a noob joins the forum with the sole intention of selling goods at quadruple their market value, including speedos.

Price wise a little birdie told me Porsche owners are oppinated mugs... So I thought it worth a go lol. Seems only half of the advice was right;)

FZP said:
Can you advise how you arrived at that value for your plates. I'm trying to better understand the cherished plate market and values are worked out.
Someone has already pointed out the next number plates along are half of what you are asking. Look foew3s to hearing your thoughts.

Oooh

If we are talking cheap Nobody's mentioned your 'entry level'hairdressers 996.
Perhaps you should have bought a real 911 I now understand your misery;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back