Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommendations for body shops in/near London?

SoHo

Hello guys!
Any advice on good body shops in/near London?
I have tried Autobody Technic in the past (good people) but hard to reach and out of the way for me (in Slough) for me in North London.
Thanks a bunch!

Autobody Technic is quite good (also used by my mechanic). They do a lot of sports cars so have a good sense for detail. My main issue is that it takes me 2 hours to get to them and 2 hours back - as well as hard to reach. Therefore looking for something closer / easier to reach

I agree I wouldn't travel 2 hours for a job thats "quite good" but for an excellent paint job I would.

M&A coachworks in Highgate are excellent. V.expensive though but I trust them more than any other painter I've experienced.

Exact same question came up recently and I recommended Langley Autocraft in Kings Langley. The OP used them and was very happy. One of the owners has a very nice 993 and is a real Porsche fan. Situated almost next door to JZM they see lots of Porsche and know their way around them. Ask to speak to Pete.

Desert Dragon said:
M&A coachworks in Highgate are excellent. V.expensive though but I trust them more than any other painter I've experienced.

Hatfield use M@A, or certainly used to. Not sure if this is still the case.

I live in North London (N10) and I can happily recommend M&A Coachworks. They painted my Boxster a few years back as part of an Insurance claim. They did a great job.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back