Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Low cost trackers

I am placing the order for these today, I'll probably order a dozen as I do get the odd request for them, so if you aren't on the list don't fret. I will contact you individually when they are here. Probably about a week.

Clanky 1
BenC 2
kerb scraper 1
SEE YA 1
Paul284pt 1
SHAKTER 1
Hans Gruber 1

Others by PM 2

Thanks,
MC

Damn!

Only just got back from holiday today :pc:

Would take 1 if anybody drops out or add me to the next run please.

TIA

No problem. I ordered a couple of spares.

MC

I now have these in stock and can start shipping on Monday. I will PM people then.

MC

Everybody should have a PM now.

MC

I have received payment from everybody who has said that they have paid (2 bank transfers, all other by paypal). Assuming I won't get drenched in the process the boxes will be shipped today, all packaged ready to go. Thanks for the quick responses.

MC

Do you still have any left? Just read this post now - 1st time I have ventured onto this, usually stay on the 996 page.

Have got a new unused set with all instructions up for grabs.
£65 posted

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back