Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Exhaust Tips

-- 997 --

Hi all, am looking to wanna get my exhaust tail pipes done professionally in Black, do any of you guys know of a place I can get them done in Black which will take the elements of this world :lol: basically last...

Cheers

J

Camcoat Warrington.
Great value and quick turn around

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:
Hi all, am looking to wanna get my exhaust tail pipes done professionally in Black, do any of you guys know of a place I can get them done in Black which will take the elements of this world :lol: basically last...

Cheers

J

J send Carrera monkey a PM he had his coated :thumb: and was very pleased with the look

or you could always go carbon
https://www.topgear.co.uk/porsche-911-997-2-carrera-carbon-tailpipes?product_type=exhausts

Those carbon pipes look sweet!!!. I take in my local indy could fit them no trouble?

Easto said:
Camcoat Warrington.
Great value and quick turn around

Hi - sorry i've hijacked this post. I hadn't even thought of black tips until about 5 mins ago, how much approx is Great Value? Just comparing vs buying those Carbon ones below.

Cheers

Dan

Sub £100 if I recall.

Ceramic coated black

Attachments

• a78cffb8_5118_430a_b190_390f5a51f7cc_171.jpeg
    a78cffb8_5118_430a_b190_390f5a51f7cc_171.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,467
Easto said:
Ceramic coated black

They look great. My local body shop RTech just called me and said they could do that but they would turn brown due to the heat? Maybe that would take a few years but there you go.

Easto said:
Ceramic coated black

Now these look good , those others look rubbish and cheap..

What did they charge you for getting the originals coated ? If you dont mind me asking..?

I can't recall. I'd email / ring them has they have various options on the finish.
I'm pretty sure it was around £100-110 all in including my own courier
To send to them and their return postage using TNT.

They also costed my bonnet Porsche badge as well...

Decent service

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

J send Carrera monkey a PM he had his coated :thumb: and was very pleased with the look

https://www.topgear.co.uk/porsche-911-997-2-carrera-carbon-tailpipes?product_type=exhausts

Thanks Phil - Carbon Pipes sourced and ordered - £300 inc fitting - Done. Nice one buddy.

Cheers

Dan :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

911DG said:
Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Thanks Phil - Carbon Pipes sourced and ordered - £300 inc fitting - Done. Nice one buddy.

Cheers

I'd really like to see pictures of them fitted, they look interesting in the advert.

Cheers, :thumb:

911DG said:
Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Cheers

Nice one Dan , make sure you post pics when they arrive , I have seen them in the flesh when I was down at Topgear they look very nice. :thumb: :thumb: I was trying to get them to make me some for my centre outlet pipes , still working on that :grin: :grin:

Thanks for your input guys will try top gear and research other places regards in getting them done in black ..

:thumb:

Cheers

J

Phil 997 said:
911DG said:
Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Cheers

Nice one Dan , make sure you post pics when they arrive , I have seen them in the flesh when I was down at Topgear they look very nice. :thumb: :thumb: I was trying to get them to make me some for my centre outlet pipes , still working on that :grin: :grin:

Evening all,

Carbon tips fitted - LOVE. Couple of pics attached - they are very subtle and super stealth and look really nice ! Very happy - black on black on black on black :thumb:

Sorry for crap pics and filthy car but mine gets used Every day come rain wind or shine :thumbs:

Cheers

Dan

Attachments

• img_5034_818.jpg
    img_5034_818.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4,871
  • img_5033_255.png
    img_5033_255.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,871

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads