Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GT3, DP says yes....Update

What a beautiful machine. Bloody gorgeous with an eargasmic engine note.

Wish I'd stuck in at school...... :)

Pic of the extra brake cooling ducts for track use, I didn't have them fitted because they reduce ground clearance in certain circumstances and also I don't intend to track my car.

Also not fitted was the fire extinguisher and full seat harness

Bigfra said:
Drapped it yet mate, sits like a hilux :thumb: :grin:

If you think the GT3's high take a look at my new 2lt Cayman runabout

Wow Krypton, The GT is stunning but the Caymen seriously "needs drapped" :grin: :grin: think my range rover sits lower than that :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Wow Krypton, The GT is stunning but the Caymen seriously "needs drapped" :grin: :grin: think my range rover sits lower than that :thumb:

Oh I know the shame of it :oops: :wink: :grin:

My DP has finally said "yes" and I am picking up my guards red GT3 tomorrow.

The only problem is that I have to first work out how to shrink myself to 1/43 of my current size so that I can get into it. :damn:

Attachments

• gt3_diecast_indischrot_schwarz_1_43_190.jpg
    gt3_diecast_indischrot_schwarz_1_43_190.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 9,249
Living up in the Lakes you wouldn't want the car low, it would be a nightmare.

MC

Just a bit of an update

I'll be changing the car for a Weissach Pack Lizard green GT3RS in circa January.

Still enjoying the GT3 though which is really all you need

Attachments

• detail_pp70_l_0wp_package_rs_146.jpg
    detail_pp70_l_0wp_package_rs_146.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 8,077
Do you mind if I ask about the mechanics of this. Do OPC give you a premium for the car or do you give it back to them at what you paid for it, to get into the RS?
Edit- the RS looks amazing, will be interested to hear your thoughts on the difference between the 2.

Kryton said:
Just a bit of an update

I'll be changing the car for a Weissach Pack Lizard green GT3RS in circa January.

:thumb:

Kryton said:
Just a bit of an update

Bravo! And why not!? Congrats... :thumbs:

FZP said:
Do you mind if I ask about the mechanics of this. Do OPC give you a premium for the car or do you give it back to them at what you paid for it, to get into the RS?
Edit- the RS looks amazing, will be interested to hear your thoughts on the difference between the 2.

Just order lots of cars with the same dealer over a short/ish timeframe, the RS will be my 11th car

I think the GT3 will be the best all round car and usable daily for some, (I couldn't) but the RS with the Weissach pack is something else with a stiffer ride.

Thanks for the comments so far :)

My GT3 finally arrived at the OPC yesterday....long old wait but very excited. Off to have a look this afternoon but won't get the keys properly for another week or so as it's going off to have front end PPF as I intend to do two or three track days a year.

I'm reasonably excited :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back