Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got a C4S!!!

jaychief

After a good few months of looking and much research I found a Porsche 997.1 C4s ticking the "essential" boxes...Black,manual,C4S,PSE and sports seats...
Its got a few more miles than I would of liked but it was well looked after and had a full service history

Download a photo resizing app and that will sort you put because
:useless:
Congrats on your purchase!

C4s

Attachments

• 666ecdcb_e1ec_4f2a_8cbb_c5a35b12b187_176.jpeg
    666ecdcb_e1ec_4f2a_8cbb_c5a35b12b187_176.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,986
Got it from Zuffenhaus in West Midlands, the boys there know there stuff and put my mind at rest about concerns I had......

Nice. Great buy

jaychief said:
Got it from Zuffenhaus in West Midlands, the boys there know there stuff and put my mind at rest about concerns I had......

I thought I recognised the car park! Decent chaps at Zuffenhaus, got my car serviced there and look forward to them continuing to look after mine for years to come. They definitely err on the side of using and enjoying rather than polishing and worrying about residuals! Hopefully you didn't have too many concerns about this particular car?

Are you based in the Midlands?

Congratulations on finding your perfect car!

Was luving until this morning on the way to work the engine management light came on :sad:

Got it Friday night, so drove it home, only been to work in it the weekend. They seem to have a good rep so hopefully ok :?
Is there a common reason it comes on ??

Almost certainly a sensor, in my experience. Way too many of them in modern cars.
Great looking car!

The EML is usually emmisions related, I get it occasionally on my Boxster due to a lazy Lambda sensor on warmup.

I would recommend everyone has an ELM 327 bluetooth OBD dongle in their toolkit and the free Torque app on their phone, for less than £5 you can save yourself a heart attack and days of stress worrying about something silly.
Read the codes out and reset the EML if it`s nothing serious :thumb:

The best <£5 I have ever spent on Ebay :grin:

UtB4xD1.jpg

Thanks am hoping so, I was gutted this morning going to work just driving along and the light come on. I could of cried 😬.....

very likely a lambda sensor from readings on here over the past 3 years. Sure they will sort it out....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back