Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TPC Racing DSC Sport Module for Porsche 997 TT = SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin008

*** SORRY NOW SOLD***

TPC Racing DSC Sport Module for Porsche 997 with PASM Active Suspension.

£750

This can by shipped for next working day (insured) delivery to a UK main area address for £15 extra.

This is one of the best value mods you can do to your Porsche 997 Gen 1 or 2 Turbo or GT3.

It is the TPC Racing called DSC Sport suspension box and works 100 times faster than the Porsche original one it replaces.

More info on ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272922400691

Look online and read the reviews about the difference this DSC Sport box make to the Porsche 997 range. I am biased, but for me fitting the DSC box brings the car in to 991 territory, not harsh, no bangs or thuds, no dive when you brake, no lifting at the front when accelerating hard, no more bouncy rear end over a particular fast corner i like, far more stable at speed, goes without saying the car handles corners better.

This one has the new software installed. Two suspension settings (not 3 setting like the older software with annoying flashing lights)

The outer box in gold in colour, not white like the newest boxes, however, the hardware inside is exactly the same.

It can be connected to your PC using a USB port cable.

You can install or update the internal software at any time, via your PC.

You can download FREE software to your PC that allows you to reprogram the suspension settings, save and load it in to the DSC Sport box, pop it in the car and test your new settings... its incredible.
Here is an overview video of this software - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqH2J7xdKYk

If you find setting up your suspension on a PC a little too much, you don't have to worry. The standard two setting installed at present works fantastically well.

It can be fitted in less than 10 mins.

It can be fitted to other models, but you will need the 3-axis accelerometer.

Useful if someone just missed the group buy. What's the reason for the sale?

Yep they certainly work well. I part exchanged my car.

It is now sold. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back