Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Change from £200k for the early 991.2 GT3's for sale

Porsche News

the 1st flippers have landed and the xmas window is open, abide for a very short time at £200 large

porsche-911-gt3-coupe-petrol_37562299.jpg

porsche-911-gt3-coupe-petrol_37558848.jpg

https://www.lodgemotor.co.uk/porsch...manual-sat-nav-physical-car-in-surrey-6229276

Attachments

• 2017_11_07_22_55_24_819.jpg
    2017_11_07_22_55_24_819.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 4,884
While it hurts to know I will never own one of these superb machines it does serve to increase the value proposition of the used market..if they actually sell at that price ;)

996ttalot said:
At that price I would be taking 991gt3rs :?:

Even with the ongoing 991.1 engine issues? Understand the .2 is leaps and bounds ahead for performance and potential reliability?

and so it begins. I hope they all get their fingers burnt when the RS comes out.

bit like the 911 R when the manual GT3 came out

Lodge is in my village and I have seen that car in the window.

996ttalot said:
there is another two for sale, one at £200k and one at £190k

I'd still rather keep my car though

I grew up in Yateley and am going there later today. I'll have a peek through the window as I drive past.

I've heard Lodge are quite expensive in comparison to other similar outlets....

Stuart said:
Understand the .2 is leaps and bounds ahead for performance and potential reliability?
I know what you mean, but I'm not sure any of us can really 'know' that until these things have been out there, being thrashed for a few years.

Roro said:
The flipping of these cars will be a good test for the state of the economy :bandit:

...unless of course there is a clampdown of tax avoidance schemes which results in a lot of wealthy people needing more high value assets to park their cash reserves into... :?:

Disco said:
Roro said:
The flipping of these cars will be a good test for the state of the economy :bandit:

...unless of course there is a clampdown of tax avoidance schemes which results in a lot of wealthy people needing more high value assets to park their cash reserves into... :?:

:grin:

Nice thought in terms of values of all GT3's, but realistically that won't happen. Tax avoidance is legit and the government is unlikely to do anything, tax evasion... that's a different matter entirely

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back