Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GT3, DP says yes....Update

Looks absolutely outstanding mate. Only 3 more months to go for me. Urgh.

Great colour choice, and a great car ! :thumb:

Sun shining on the seats in below pic look lighter than they are

Many congrats! That is a stunner.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Yes - I believe Large Fraser thinks the vehicle in the pictures would benefit cosmetically from being set lower than its current suspension settings, hence - Needs drapped - drapped being a local colloquialism for lowering e.g. - she drapped her knickers

ColinC said:
Yes - I believe Large Fraser thinks the vehicle in the pictures would benefit cosmetically from being set lower than its current suspension settings, hence - Needs drapped - drapped being a local colloquialism for lowering e.g. - she drapped her knickers

Lowering has it's own meaning too, I quote:

lowered

adj: Something that is cool--like the lowered trucks all the cool kids at school drive.

Wow, Josh lost his virginity by having a threesome with an Indonesian transvestite while wearing her soiled panties over his head and a 300 pound unshaven hooker that's missing her two front teeth on a used mattress in the back alley of a Motel 6 all while giving a reach-around to William Shatner and how he has four different STDs? That guy is lowered!
#synonyms: cool#sweet#sick#ill#terminal#rad antonyms: josh

:floor:

That's obviously what Bigfra was alluding - these GT3 owners live in whole different world.... :eek: :floor:

Wow, that's the car I would most like over any other on this forum, not surprisingly, congratulations! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back