Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Re: 997.2 Turbo S

Phil 997 said:
Aaron, a lamberetta won't be as fast and Rachel may not be happy sitting side saddle . :grin: :grin: when you have sold the car can we turn your garage into a man cave with a bar and pool table :floor:

:grin: :grin:

I'm working on the bar/games room idea :thumb:

Hexagon

Car looks good but just a word of caution Hexagon tend to be interested only in Low mileage cars. I just know from dealing with them in the post. Good luck pity you are having to sell.

OPC Wolverhampton now have a coupe up for sale at over £100k, that's the first one I have seen for a long time at six figures from a main dealer.

Only a difference of about £4K between 991 and 997 TTS on the AUC network currently.

Going by how few 997 TTS coupes have been advertised on AUC over the last 6 months I can see that difference reversing quite soon.

m119cars said:
OPC Wolverhampton now have a coupe up for sale at over £100k, that's the first one I have seen for a long time at six figures from a main dealer.

Only a difference of about £4K between 991 and 997 TTS on the AUC network currently.

Going by how few 997 TTS coupes have been advertised on AUC over the last 6 months I can see that difference reversing quite soon.

I have been monitoring the mocrne y of tbe 'S' through the OPC network for the ladt 2 years or so ....VERY few low mileage cars especially the coupe.... the prices are inevitably rising to these and higher levels .......

Its inevitable and as fa as comparison with 991 prices ..... there were only 2000 or made worldwide .... limited numbers drive the price ....

I believe there were 260 turbo s coupe cars that came to the UK...so relatively few about. Personally I wouldn't be buying a cab..

A quick question for those in the know....is the 991 turbo s a limited number Car?? If so how many?

Cheers Aaron.

Mr02ard said:
A quick question for those in the know....is the 991 turbo s a limited number Car?? If so how many?

Cheers Aaron.

No ......
Not limited
Current production ongoing .....

It was actually produced concurrently with the Turbo ,unlike the 996 & 997 iterations that we're in limited numbers but not limited edition per se ,more or less as last runs of the production model number range prior to the later model build starting ...

Good luck with the sale Aaron. It's a beautiful example so don't let anyone tell you different :thumb:

I think I read somewhere that the 997.2 production in general was significantly impacted by the 2008 crash. The turbo S (2000 made) and turbo (3800 made) are fairly low numbers compared to models before and after. Could be a good thing for current owners, I'm not sure. There are also more 997.2 turbo S models in the UK than 997.2 turbo. Which compared to the turbo the S is as common as muck. Wouldn't have one given.... :lol:

Norfolk & Idea said:
I think I read somewhere that the 997.2 production in general was significantly impacted by the 2008 crash. The turbo S (2000 made) and turbo (3800 made) are fairly low numbers compared to models before and after. Could be a good thing for current owners, I'm not sure. There are also more 997.2 turbo S models in the UK than 997.2 turbo. Which compared to the turbo the S is as common as muck. Wouldn't have one given.... :lol:

Yeah , common as muck

Fast as fu..!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

You know that feeling when you walk behind her and ......see the 'S' badge .....!!
Special.....

911TEL said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

Yeah , common as muck

Fast as fu..!

You know that feeling when you walk behind her and ......see the 'S' badge .....!!
Special.....

Bet it ain't as fast as mine sweet cheeks :wink:

TBH I would have gone for an S had I been able to stretch to it at the time. I think the upgrades from the standard turbo are good value for money.

Norfolk & Idea said:
911TEL said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

Yeah , common as muck

Fast as fu..!

Special.....

Bet it ain't as fast as mine sweet cheeks :wink:

TBH I would have gone for an S had I been able to stretch to it at the time. I think the upgrades from the standard turbo are good value for money.

I don't think I shall ever see the limits of the S bud.... it's way too fast ....I'm happy just having a blast now and again when conditions and lack of the BiB are agreeable .......I even like th3 sound of it these days with the Kline on it......
Before I bought this one I was tempted by a GT silver Turbo with only 1000 on th3 clock ......I love GT silver .....

911TEL said:
I even like th3 sound of it t......a GT silver Turbo with only 1000 on th3 clock ...

Has som3on3 chang3d your E for a 3 on your k3yboard :?:

:floor:

HSC911 said:
911TEL said:
I even like th3 sound of it t......a GT silver Turbo with only 1000 on th3 clock ...

Has som3on3 chang3d your E for a 3 on your k3yboard :?:

:floor:[/quo

y3s......

combination of tiredness after a 15 hour day, new ipad, lazyness and bad eyesight !!
Oh yeah .... and age!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back