Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

eBay/budget Centre Caps

BChivs

Has anyone bought the £20 centre caps off eBay?? I need to replace mine but can't bring myself to pay the near £200 asking price for OEM. I was wondering what the quality is like?

I had a set of Italian made eBay specials on a previous car, they're really good for the price. They will not last as long as the real thing, but they look good and you can afford to replace them every year for 10 years given the difference in the cost :D

I've had 2 sets but only paid around £12. Didn't think you could get them anymore. Do you have a link?

It's ok, just found them. Worth every penny but change shade slightly after a couple of years.

Thanks, il get some ordered up!👍🏻

infrasilver said:
I've bought a couple of sets over the years when I lost some of the originals and I always 2k lacquer them before fitting, it helps with fade and last a good few years.

I'm having my wheels refurbed so I might take that advice and get the refurbishes to lacquer them when they do the wheels.

Yep I got some for my Fuchs lookalikes

ebay centre caps

I got mine off ebay for £12 had them on the car for 2 years they still look great hope this helps :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back