Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Modified 993 Gunther Werks' 400R

Discussed here: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=123823

It certainly has some nice details ie. engine, electric air-con & steering etc. but the body & rims are a little too max power for moi. For over half a million dollars + donor car, i'd rather build something like this RSR and buy a couple of 991GT3's for daily duties... :grin:

C.

It's a lovely looking car with some amazing work and detail. I can see where the money goes, but it's too rich for me.

Well I for one certainly don't dislike it ..... love the colour ...... in fact I would go as far as to say I would like to lick it ....... :)

madalaa said:
Well I for one certainly don't dislike it ..... love the colour ...... in fact I would go as far as to say I would like to lick it ....... :)

But would it want to be licked . . . only you know where your tongue has been Andy!
:bandit:

Ah my tongue ....... say no more ...... perhaps I need to borrow hers ...... ;)

tn1.jpg

It's got it all, power and looks, Fab.
I will be in the queue Soosi as I win the lottery! :D

madalaa said:

tn1.jpg

FFS. That cannot be unseen!

modified 993

I love that car . definatley buying lottery tickets tommorow

madalaa said:

tn1.jpg

That's wasted on a girl...

madalaa said:
....... define ....... ;)

I was once told as a young man that if you could lick your eyebrows, you'd go far . . .
:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back