Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 996 this week......?

Sundayjumper said:
12421710081541122b.jpg

It's proving to be a bit of a ***** to fit though !

By the way guys

i know a company in Worcester who custom make and fit roll cages if anyone is interested...

Osh

New front splitter as I wrecked mine At Millbrook DOH!

AFAIK, Should be the same as OEM ones (what ECP have in stock) and the part numbers are identical.

I'll update when they arrive.

In which case that's a great price. I'm about to fit my Top Gear exhaust and cats and fully expect the existing sensors to be completely seized in.

exhaust change.

When my exhaust and cats were changed I bought new 02 sensors to make the job easier. Removing old ones can be a nightmare, and can break. :thumb:

I'd simply change the pre cat sensors but maybe try and save the post cat ones if you can, their function isn't important providing they work.

Stoo.c said:
Top gear silencers and 200 cell cats arrived yesterday - very pleased and looking forward to finally getting them fitted.

X-pipe Cats or regular?

Had a little blow out this week.....I've bought -

Dr Colourchip Kit
Ctek 3.8
Genuine Porsche Fitted indoor cover
Brembo front/rear discs and pads
Braided hoses
OPC top mounts
Front bottom/coffin arms
Front & rear drop links
RUF lowering springs
Low temp thermostat
6 x coil packs
Drive belt

jebesus BChivs,,,,,some list, you must have been flush !!!

galahad said:
Stoo.c said:
Top gear silencers and 200 cell cats arrived yesterday - very pleased and looking forward to finally getting them fitted.

X-pipe Cats or regular?

Just regular. I need to replace the silencers as they are split anyway so decided to change the cats for a small performance gain and a bit of future proofing anyway but without spending too much.

I will try and get my existing sensors out as I have the correct sensor sockets but even so it may well be a challenge. Will probably get the new pre cat ones as a minimum anyway.

Suspension Upgrade

JRZ Cup Dampers with Cup monoball top mounts F&R
GT3 F&R Anti-roll bars (Powerflex Bushes)
Cup Rear Toe Links
Cup LCA's F&R
Cup Droplinks Front
Adjustable Droplinks Rear (Cup rears are non adjustable)
Tuning Fork Arms.

Now to get it all fitted!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back