Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

IPD Intake Plenum - 997.1 Turbo

Mafless or not makes zero difference to the throttle body calibration - the TB generates the airflow, the MAF measures it. Even if you have no MAF if you don't calibrate the throttle body, the generated airflow it sets will be incorrect.

Mezgerite said:
Mafless or not makes zero difference to the throttle body calibration - the TB generates the airflow, the MAF measures it. Even if you have no MAF if you don't calibrate the throttle body, the generated airflow it sets will be incorrect.

Good info. I had long chat with Iain Litchfield about this and his view was that without switching to Syvecs the ECU would always struggle. Good to know there is a solution out there. Are you tuning/running any 997.1 turbos with IPD Y pipe, competition 82mm GT3 throttle body and competition intake plenum?

This is a specific 997.1 turbo issue as far as I am aware. Doesn't apply to 996 turbo.

Mezgerite said:
Such things are not permitted to be discussed here :mechanic:

Really? No one ever told me rules on what can / can't be discussed :angel:

Anyway if you do please PM as I'd be keen to engage your services :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back