Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4s Engine Mount Replacement

Diablos-666

Trainee
Can anyone recommend a shop where I get some replacement aftermarket engine mounts.

Design911 have RSS ones but they are priced at over £400.

Pretty sure mine were less than 250 from design 911 :dont know:
That's some inflation :?

Got my 997 turbo pair from eBay for £250 all in last month

if you know someone going to the US then worth looking at Torque solutions as an option.

I got some off amazon brand new for about $340 delivered me when I was in Vegas. got them sent to the hotel in that price and brought them home in the suitcase. saved me quite a lot of ££!!

worked out about £280 for the pair new UK.

go here: http://www.warehouse33auto.com/

I've seen that Carnewal do an RS Engine Mount for around £350 which is probably the route I'll go down.
Design 911's are priced at £430

I've also recently bought a set of Bilstein PSS9 coilovers too, so hoping these 2 mods will transform the car.

The 964 rs engine mounts work as an upgrade and oem parts from D911 are around £100 ea

Diablos-666 said:
I've also recently bought a set of Bilstein PSS9 coilovers too, so hoping these 2 mods will transform the car.

They will. Although if you do Trackdays or drive The Ring, upgraded anti roll bars compliment the PSS kit fantastically, as on their own they are a bit on the soft side. :thumb:

Really depends if you're looking to upgrade or just replace standard like for like.

D911 are about £250 for the pattern mounts.

I just bought a pair from Pelican in the US - even after shipping and duty etc it still came in cheaper.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back