Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lurking

Benjs said:
It's an Aqua blue 3.6 997.2
Pdk with sports chrono (holy s**t why have I not had this before :eek: it transforms the car)
Memory seats
Pasm
Bose
Nav
Sunroof
Xenon
Extended leather
And a really really really big smile

Bloody lovely Ben and that paintwork looks in perfect condition also has anyone ever sat inside it the interior looks like new :thumb: :thumb:
Aqua gets a lot of positive comments . the electric blues are very in colours across all marques :thumb:
How are you finding the gen2 v the gen1

or this way up mate

That paintwork looks so good , have you been out in it today Ben :thumb:

Attachments

• 20171029_160942_167_170.jpg
    20171029_160942_167_170.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 2,501
Thanks Phil. Couldn't understand why it rotated? Yep been out for lots of fun. Chrono is an eye opener :eek: 997.2 is different to the 997.1 in more ways than I thought. Handling is a pot more predictable. I'm back in love

Benjs said:
Thanks Phil. Couldn't understand why it rotated? Yep been out for lots of fun. Chrono is an eye opener :eek: 997.2 is different to the 997.1 in more ways than I thought. Handling is a pot more predictable. I'm back in love

Yes I was surprised aswell just a more refined car but I guess you would expect that from the second generation of a car. Glad you found a good one and it sure looks like a good one,great condition , spec and colour. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back