Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TURBO, WHY SO CHEAP??!!??

crikey, if its one of Georges then count me in. lets send a group "holding" deposit, based on an expected return of 6%, subject to all invested parties meeting and wearing balaclavas at a tin mine in Cornwall on the 29th february 2018.
We need someone creative to draft up a series of sexy adverts, to be released monthly, we should be ptiching this at circa 150 bags i reckon.
:floor:

Can't understand why none of the other dealers haven't snapped it up and put it on their forecourt with an extra 30K??!!??

Must be something wrong with it other than the wheels and lack of servicing recently! :dont know:

Not seen a Turbo under 100K for ages!!

Have a look around JZM have or had at least two under £100k and there are a few with other dealers at not much more.

Great cars, but not nearly so involving as a N/A, relatively high production numbers so never going to be a desirable as an "S" which has significantly lower build numbers in the case of the 4S and there far less likely to give you a big engine rebuild surprise than a turbo.

That said the X50, with a rebuilt engine at JZM looks good value, no doubt the Blue with Blue, will put many off.

The car we are talking about here with Aston Work shops was £130k in May...

I've just been speaking to my dad about this, I thought it would interest him as he's a 993 turbo owner.
He said that he paid less than that for his when he bought it, and he bought his when it was 1 year old with 6k miles on the clock.

He still has it now so I suspect it may have increased in value from what he paid judging by the comments on this thread.

PH5121 said:
I've just been speaking to my dad about this, I thought it would interest him as he's a 993 turbo owner.
He said that he paid less than that for his when he bought it, and he bought his when it was 1 year old with 6k miles on the clock.

He still has it now so I suspect it may have increased in value from what he paid judging by the comments on this thread.

if its low miles, and FSH and immaculate you are sat on a very tidy inheritance
:thumb:

NIBrown said:
Can't understand why none of the other dealers haven't snapped it up and put it on their forecourt with an extra 30K??!!??

Must be something wrong with it other than the wheels and lack of servicing recently! :dont know:

:hand: High mileage and condition may have something to do with it :grin:

Zingari said:
NIBrown said:

:hand: High mileage and condition may have something to do with it :grin:

Cars done its dough at £45k for me. Laughable asking price for a 100k mile 993 turbo.

Flame suit on :hand:

will8 said:
Car sold yesterday.

Two questions:

1. How long before it reappears with a bigger sticker price?
2. How much bigger will the sticker price be?

:?:

Gareth64 said:
will8 said:
Car sold yesterday.

Two questions:

1. How long before it reappears with a bigger sticker price?
2. How much bigger will the sticker price be?

:?:

:popcorn:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back