Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CAT Driver Training, Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire

17th November CAT Training

Hi
Ive just booked up for driver trainig with Colin and Jo on the 17th November. So excited after reading all the great reports.
Im doing 1 to 1 training with the day split between performancr driving and drifting.
Drift god by the end of the day :worship:

Re: 17th November CAT Training

evodarren said:
Hi
Ive just booked up for driver trainig with Colin and Jo on the 17th November. So excited after reading all the great reports.
Im doing 1 to 1 training with the day split between performancr driving and drifting.
Drift god by the end of the day :worship:

Looking forward to meeting you Darren & welcoming you to Millbrook :) Thank you for trusting CAT to meet your objectives for the day :thumbs:

KR
Jo

bumping this thread

looking to enquire about this - after getting a 911

wheres best to start? ideally with road then track / are there options to spread the course over a few weekends e.t.c?

what are peoples experiences

dng said:
bumping this thread

wheres best to start? ideally with road then track / are there options to spread the course over a few weekends e.t.c?

To answer your last question, testimonials and experiences are mentioned in the earlier pages of this thread.
For up to date information about course dates and duration you could do worse than drop Jo a pm at CATDT.
Typically in the past, for group bookings, the best part of a day is spent driving and receiving tuition. I don't know if this has changed.

dng said:
bumping this thread

I did a day with CAT after getting my first 911 in 2021 and it was excellent. The best thing to do is ring Jo and go through the options, they're totally flexible as they're happy to mix and match components of courses. I did a half track half advanced road course.

Their customer focussed attitude is second to none.

Good luck

I had a full day with CAT D on the 9th May in my GT3.
My brief was wanting to know the limits on my car, what happens over the limit and how to make safe and fast progress on the road.
The day was amazing, the way they educate you was also damn good. Having the freedom of Milbrook and being able to try the technics they showed me multiple times in a safe environment was brilliant.
High speed stops, cadence breaking, high speed lane changes, trail breaking, the oval at close to 140mph that felt more relaxed and stable than 100mph....I have a new found respect for my car and the Porsche engineers. I am going to go back and continue my education as 1 day isn't enough.
As has been said, call Jo, discuss what you are looking for and they will tailor a package to you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back