Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wow, check out this 996!

paul987 said:
Marky911 said:
peterzoom said:
Well it just goes to show how little I know or understand the market, apparently the car was sold last night at a dealer launch evening.

To be fair, if it was the Panamera Turismo launch night, then every other car there would have seemed like a work of art by comparison, hence people clambering for their wallets to buy the 996 instead. :grin:

:floor: :grin:

Disagree.
I'll just leave this here:

IMG_3530.jpg

EGTE said:
paul987 said:
Marky911 said:
peterzoom said:
Well it just goes to show how little I know or understand the market, apparently the car was sold last night at a dealer launch evening.

To be fair, if it was the Panamera Turismo launch night, then every other car there would have seemed like a work of art by comparison, hence people clambering for their wallets to buy the 996 instead. :grin:

:floor: :grin:

Disagree.
I'll just leave this here:

IMG_3530.jpg

Oh my... Do they come with a no cost option Porsche Design tartan rug and labrador :?: :lol:

:grin:

I'll admit to my earlier comments being half in jest and the Panny always looks better in the flesh than in pictures, so I look forward to seeing one in the metal.

I think I'd prefer a Macan though if I was in the market for a 4 door porsche, which I'm not.

No denying though that the estate one looks way better than the standard one.

"Oh my... Do they come with a no cost option Porsche Design tartan rug and labrador?"

Err, no.

Just 680 BHP.

EGTE said:
"Oh my... Do they come with a no cost option Porsche Design tartan rug and labrador?"

Err, no.

Just 680 BHP.

Crikey, That's alot of power I must admit .. But surely if you can only do 50mph towing a caravan it's somewhat wasted. :dont know:

All intended in good humour :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccosh
Back