Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what''s the story here?

Cat D hidden in description, but it is investment opportunity (so they say)

It has a turbo badge on the rear and those wheels, I think the previous owner needs therapy :wack:

"Investment Quality" :thumb:

:floor:

Been up for a while this one. I'm sure it was with a private seller a couple of months ago.
Cat D, Wheels & Grey Interior do the car no favours but if the price is negotiable then it could be a good long term buy for someone who intends using the car.

C.

Those wheels are truly shocking. A decent set of technology wheels would go a long way in making the car look a lot better and might help it attract some interest from someone willing to review the history carefully and looking for a good long term usable car.

cableguy said:
Been up for a while this one. I'm sure it was with a private seller a couple of months ago.
Cat D, Wheels & Grey Interior do the car no favours but if the price is negotiable then it could be a good long term buy for someone who intends using the car.

C.

Yep, saw this a while ago. Going in with your eyes open it could be quite an interesting option. Great colour.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back