Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brake Caliper refurb

I don't doubt the benefit of a total strip and rebuild on calipers over a pure cosmetic respray and lacquer job. But as you only do calipers, that's what you'll see a lot of. But in the general community or universe of these cars I'd reckon the % that have sticky calipers and notice a deterioration in braking will be a very small %. As my car has brakes bled every two years and I have never had the OPC or an indy suggest I strip and rebuild calipers as the car is more than 5 years, I can only assume they are fine.

Can you confirm that you now do refurb with a Porsche decal as it makes it more attractive as an offering - it put me off when you told me that you don't put a new decal on and I have to source it myself and do-it-myself when I enquired earlier this year.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back