Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looks a nice GEN 2 cab

I know blue is the new black but whats with all the aqua blue cars suddenly appearing :grin: that one looks very tidy

Haven't seen many 997.2s with grey interior and I now know why! :yuk:

I agree ref the grey but that aqua looks great!!

Shaoxter said:
Haven't seen many 997.2s with grey interior and I now know why! :yuk:

aha but a few acid green mmmm ooops Aqua blue internal accents would soon lift that and the black spoke version of that steering wheel :thumb: :thumb:

this is my latest project I am in the middle of doing , these little touches really lift an interior :thumb:
already done the centre console and door spears in aqua :grin:

Attachments

• chronopaintedaqua2_314x314_129.jpg
    chronopaintedaqua2_314x314_129.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,731
silvermilnec said:
I agree ref the grey but that aqua looks great!!
Aqua blue is the best colour, everyone knows that!
Isn't that right Phil? :wink: :wink:

agree blue is the new black and aqua is the new blue lol

just in case you missed the door spears and centre console :grin:
imagine that it would really break the stone grey up :thumb:

Attachments

• img_1911_172.jpg
    img_1911_172.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,724
  • img_1881_505.jpg
    img_1881_505.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,724
Please stop posting, don't really have the funds for these aqua blue interior mods just now :hand:

But where did you get them done? :?:

Shaoxter said:
Please stop posting, don't really have the funds for these aqua blue interior mods just now :hand:

But where did you get them done? :?:

:floor: :floor: funny my bank manager says the same thing :grin:

All painting done by Wicked Coatings in POOLE you can post to them if not local .
You have to buy new door spears as they are plastic welded and the tabs break when removing but they are only £100 ish brought the cheapest black plastic from a boxter ones on advise from the opc as they were getting painted anyway.

got a chrono top case from Germany used from a car getting broken.

centre console was a spare I had in the garage.

:thumb: :thumb:

Door spears I can probably live with being black, centre console I can convince myself it's a faff to get on/off, but that clock surround is genius, must get that done! :D

Shaoxter said:
Door spears I can probably live with being black, centre console I can convince myself it's a faff to get on/off, but that clock surround is genius, must get that done! :D

The clock surround was really cheap , paid 30 euro inc shipping :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back