Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally made the leap.

Porkee

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...vertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&page=1

Hi all,
So Iv'e jumped into the big boy league, yes it's a convertible not to everybody's taste I know but my wife will have more enjoyment in the car and just think of the spray tans I'm going to save on.
:lol:

History on Porsche's are

1=997 gen 1 vert 2007 manual.

2=997.2s 2010 coupe pdk I will miss this box I just know it.

3= 997 gen 1.5 Turbo vert.

The main pull to the car was the colour looks amazing after seeing Phils car.
The carbon seats.
The miles.
All in all I'm not getting much sleep at the moment, 3 days to go.
Having a 111 check at opc Leicester tomorrow so assuming all is well pick up is Friday.

:Looking forward to a meet up Sunday with the south boys. :cigar:

:eek:

Stunning!!! :worship:

And a belated :welcome:

I'd have it...even if it is a cab :grin:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
:eek:

Stunning!!! :worship:

And a belated :welcome:

I'd have it...even if it is a cab :grin:

:thumb:

I wouldn't have got away with it if it was a hardtop so a good compromise. :thumbs:

Welcome and well done!

Great colour and nice options! (Especially the 10K seats!)

I have a cab and love it. Does everything the coupe does and then again with the top off!

Life is always better with the roof down
:drive:

jotaking said:
Welcome and well done!

Great colour and nice options! (Especially the 10K seats!)

I have a cab and love it. Does everything the coupe does and then again with the top off!

Life is always better with the roof down
:drive:

Ha ha Thanks :grin:

Lovely bit of Pork m8

Osh

Osh said:
Lovely bit of Pork m8

Osh

I've heard that somewhere before. :floor: :thumb:

That's a lovely cab! Even better way to show everyone those seats.. :D

freshy said:
That's a lovely cab! Even better way to show everyone those seats.. :D

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

Monkeynutz said:
What a cracking car and colour! Congrats!

Thank's Monkeynutz can't wait. :cloud9:

Lee, As I have already told you bloody lovely mate mileage great , colour superb but I would say that :grin: :grin: and the biggest bonus is its a turbo so you will get to the pub before me so you can get the beers in . :thumb: :thumb: and lastly well we have to agree with your missus if you want to show your seat off it helps to be topless . :floor: :floor: :floor: looking forward to seeing it up close :eek: :eek: no the car mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Lee, As I have already told you bloody lovely mate mileage great , colour superb but I would say that :grin: :grin: and the biggest bonus is its a turbo so you will get to the pub before me so you can get the beers in . :thumb: :thumb: and lastly well we have to agree with your missus if you want to show your seat off it helps to be topless . :floor: :floor: :floor: looking forward to seeing it up close :eek: :eek: no the car mate :thumb:

Cheer's Phil, will sort out a photo shoot. :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back