Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Valentino Rossi At Assen

DRZ911

Saw the MotoGP at Assen today - an incredibly exciting and close race. :worship:

Vale back on top - simply superb. :thumbs:

Think it makes him the 7th oldest GP winner ever, and the oldest in the modern era. A true hero, sportsman and a genuine lover of his sport.

Attachments

• 2017_assen_motogp_results_6_138.jpg
    2017_assen_motogp_results_6_138.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 10,424
Well played. I watched the F1 this arvo and that was also a cracking race from an excitement point of view.
Look forward to watching the MotoGP tomorrow night. He looks like he's got another 15 years left in him

The man is just incredible to watch. Just so glad that have been able to follow(and watch him) over the years as we may never ever his likes again👌

Absolutely superb!

Pity he had the recent tumble and zero points, otherwise he would be heading the championship again.

I really feel he has it in him to win it again if he can get the bike set up to his liking, which it sounds like he might be closer to.

Go Vale!

ps - Also liking Petrucci getting in the mix :thumb:

I missed the qualifying, did it rain? Great to see him win it. Those moto gp grid girls...

DRZ911 said:
Saw the MotoGP at Assen today - an incredibly exciting and close race. :worship:

Like many I couldn't watch it until Channel 5 on Monday night.

The only thing that spoiled it for me was suspecting that I knew who'd won the race because of the title of this thread. :x

I know we live in a world where it's difficult not to hear the latest news 24 hours a day but some of us still try.

If the thread had been titled something like 'Dutch TT' or 'Todays 'Moto GP' it wouldn't have been a spoiler. :judge:

Yep it was a spoiler for me too

Brilliant race, VR 46 :thumb: Good exciting racing this year.

Thanks for the heads up , watched and enjoyed, i see Lewis Hamilton fancies a go at MotoGP , i wonder if he would be any good , will to win and all that but probs to late for him now.

Good to see the last few laps by my mates lad.

Just pipped by Marquis, but still good racing.

***** load better than Snoozula One

T8 said:
DRZ911 said:

Like many I couldn't watch it until Channel 5 on Monday night.

The only thing that spoiled it for me was suspecting that I knew who'd won the race because of the title of this thread. :x

I know we live in a world where it's difficult not to hear the latest news 24 hours a day but some of us still try.

If the thread had been titled something like 'Dutch TT' or 'Todays 'Moto GP' it wouldn't have been a spoiler. :judge:

You need to upgrade from 'Council' TV :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back