Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brendon Hartley in F1 next week

T8

Super Moderator
Do you think Kvyat will keep his seat for next year?

Wow :thumb:

apollokre1d said:

I really don't see that as a possibility personally. The only open question is as to who it is that will replace him... ?

I'd day that Webber would have been consulted on this decision as he was regarded well by RB owner. The kid can flat out peddle and being ex RB junior, he's always had it.
Kvyat will be joining Palmer on the airlines I feel. They haven't been able to curb the crazy Russian gene so he'll be cut adrift

Disco said:
apollokre1d said:

I really don't see that as a possibility personally. The only open question is as to who it is that will replace him... ?

Good question... I would like to see whomever doesn't get the Williams drive from the Robert Kubica / Paul Di Resta shootout take that seat but Red Bull seem stuck in their ways about taking talent only from their young driver program.... But will they opt for two rookies?!

With Honda engines in 2018, their only chance of getting drivers is with rookies. No experienced driver would want to drive for a team with a poor chassis and even poorer engine. Blood two rookies and hope Honda get it together for 2019.

Shurv said:
With Honda engines in 2018, their only chance of getting drivers is with rookies. No experienced driver would want to drive for a team with a poor chassis and even poorer engine. Blood two rookies and hope Honda get it together for 2019.

True but in the case of Kubica and Di Resta it could be that drive or no drive at all.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back