Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB Track Day/Paddock Meeting - Goodwood Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
G2 said:
Phil 997 said:
Terry you got any of a blue 997 with a carbon picnic table on the back mate :grin: :thumb:

I have the contact details of the photographer in the pace car who took pics of everyone at the end of the parade lap if anyone wants them.

Yes please :thumb:

I presume that all the images from the day will be published somewhere at some point? apologies if I've already missed that!

I haven't had a minute to myself since this event so have only just got around to posting some pictures. Again the event was great and the weather was just about good enough. The paddock was rammed and there were cars everywhere I can only assume this will bring in loads of extra money for the charity.
I was booked on an afternoon track session so once the photo shoot was out of the way and the parade lap was done I was able to get on track, I couldn't believe that once I got back to the paddock nearly everyone had left :dont know:

The 944 was great this year and I managed to get my lap times down from last year by 12 seconds, this was of course helped by an engine rebuild for refresh purposes and a better set up of the geometry since 2016 and instead of being overtaken by loads of 911's I was actually overtaking a few myself, the 944 is a really good track car now.

I got the missus to get a few video's of various cars passing, it's a little 944 biased. :)

And there was an onboard video too.

Top peddling infrasilver :thumb: sounded great!

Total raised update

So boys and girls it's with great pride that this years total is an amazing
£12620.81 raised for Chestnut Tree Children's Hospice

A huge thank you to all that attended and supported us this year

A big thank you to PCGB for running the Track day for us and not only donated their time and website but also put a prize and money in the pot

Thanks also to Parr Motorsport and Tipec and Goodwood once again for supporting this year

Let's make next year our 6th even better

911UKers have been in attendance every year since the first one so Andrew ,Orangecurry and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Revised due to a late super donation Thank You Mr S

:worship:

Excellent amount of money raised for a worth while cause, and a fun day . look forward to next years event :thumb:

Congratulations to all involved - what a great way to raise money for such a worthwhile cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back