Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Custom fit Porsche Cayman S Dust Cover

S A Watt

Monza
I have just sold my Cayman and have a Custom fitted dust cover for sale.

The car is a 2010 Cayman S but I suspect it will fit all models of Cayman (unless the mirrors have moved).

This is a supersoft breathable elasticated grey cover. It has a soft inner so not to scratch any of the car and fits properly around the body. There is red piping on it as well.

The cover is in perfect condition and not marked or dirty. It also comes with a duffle bag to store it.

It is a great item to cover your pride in joy in the garage and to protect it from any unwanted scratches etc.

It is a nice bit of kit.

I am looking for £90 for this and will post by courier for an extra £10.

Hiya,

Do you know if this will fit a 987 Boxster? Also what brand is it please?

Thanks,

Col

Hi it's custom made but it's really high quality as per photos but no make on it. Its made for Cayman s but if dimensions are the same for Boxster then you should be fine. but you better check dimensions yourself bud as don't want to say wrong thing.

PM sent

Thats the cover sold to tbrown. Thanks again

Still some nice luggage under other Porsche items if anyone is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back