Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who owns this bad boy

FZP

Saw this poking it's snout out from a side street sporting a 911uk.com sticker on the back window in Alderley Edge. I'm assuming it's Zingaris?

Attachments

• 20171015_144919_768x1024_708.jpg
    20171015_144919_768x1024_708.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 7,945
  • 20171015_144856_768x1024_340.jpg
    20171015_144856_768x1024_340.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 7,945
lol my other half also spotted it :thumb: Yes to the owner.... Spot of tiffin I suspect :thumb:

Have you collected your car yet? I didn't pay any white c4s lurking about?

:oops: That's me taking in the atmosphere and fighting off the lycra cyclists in Costa Coffee :what:

:hand: I think I've sussed it going forward. It's either a Montecristo No4 or my bent Italian pipe with some ready rubbed aromatic shag. Keeps the flies off a treat :thumb:

Did you get accosted by the pimple paparazzi that were loitering out the front of Costa. Old mate in the wheel chair is a weekend fixture

FZP said:
Did you get accosted by the pimple paparazzi that were loitering out the front of Costa. Old mate in the wheel chair is a weekend fixture

Yep. The chap came over as I was just about to drive off and offered me 25 bags :thumb:

Actually he asked me what the signature on the side skirt was. When I told him it was a facsimile of the one from Jonttt's cheques, he tapped his rose tinted specs in silent acknowledgement :grin:

I see the 4x4 crew are always prepared in Alderly Edge for snow as per usual :grin:

MNC911 said:
I see the 4x4 crew are always prepared in Alderly Edge for snow as per usual :grin:

Spend an hour outside Costa and I reckon you'll clock up 20+ going past :roll:

Hopefully I'll be knocking about on my Triumph Bobber when I find one for 8 bags :grin:

You'll have to throw a wheel refurb after that parking, did you curb it :wack:

jonttt said:

Surely parked by Mrs Zingari :oops:

Zingari said:
MNC911 said:

Spend an hour outside Costa and I reckon you'll clock up 20+ going past :roll:

Hopefully I'll be knocking about on my Triumph Bobber when I find one for 8 bags :grin:
I took a photo to send to some mates of the SUV posse where there were seven or eight Range Rovers and Porsches of different flavours. On observation the FFRR was the one most common, but the sport not far behind. My prediction, by this time next year it will be Bentayga's and Velars that will be the dominant species

FZP said:
Have you collected your car yet? I didn't pay any white c4s lurking about?

Still at work abroad 28 sleeps to go :sad:

FZP said:
On observation the FFRR was the one most common, but the sport not far behind. My prediction, by this time next year it will be Bentayga's and Velars that will be the dominant species

The Bentayga's have been spotted in Knutsford, just a small pride around there at the moment. Alderley edge is the perfect breeding ground for the upstart taxi. I am sure in 12 months the place will be awash with Bentayga and Velar.

jonttt said:

:hand: It's an optical illusion chum and often affects those with cheap rosed tinted lenses. No kerbing on mine as the tyres are thick enough to offer some good protection as I do need it :oops:

I'll try to square it off to the kerb this Sunday :grin:

Zingari said:
jonttt said:

:hand: It's an optical illusion chum and often affects those with cheap rosed tinted lenses. No kerbing on mine as the tyres are thick enough to offer some good protection as I do need it :oops:

I'll try to square it off to the kerb this Sunday :grin:

Did you park the silver mini as well :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back