Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bit of info required about the 996 fans......

MANY apologies - for some reason, my notifications for this thread weren't coming through.

Firstly, I do have mesh fitted :thumb: - and it has worked VERY well indeed. I pretty much "fitted and forgot" about it.
When I looked at it last week to start this job, out of BOTH sides I managed to get about a half a handful of crud. That's it. Nothing more.

The one AC rad looks like a small stone strike - my mesh wasn't so small as to restrict air flow.
The other rad actually looks like a fatigue issue - go figure.

Yes, my front discs are of a 997 C2s - no real detail to say: I think they're pretty much a straight swap. Might be slightly different but not much.

Gotta get my system up first before going to relays - we'll see about that: good luck sorting it out.

Will post up more this week when life lets me hopefully get it finished :D

Dan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back