Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen2 Rear suspension

petefm10

Has anyone heard of the Gen2 rear shock 'niggle'?
Seen a car for sale saying this problem has been resolved but I haven't heard that it's a problem. :dont know:

Haven't experienced any issues personally or heard of any issues generally. The only issues I've had have been at the front end.

I knew my gen2 had a slight weep on one of the rear shocks and then when it was up at Centre Gravity for an inspection/geo they said it needed replacing along with the other one, telling me the rear shocks don't tend to last too well, especially if it encounters too many speed humps in it's life. At the time my car was 7 years/50k miles. Maybe the car you've seen has had new/reconditioned rear shocks?

Haven't experienced any issues personally or heard of any issues generally. The only issues I've had have been at the front end.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back