Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Fabspeed Cup exhausts , Black seats, lobster alloys

roybatty666

Bought these a while back to fit but never got round to it and think I may go with a full system instead as the manifolds are looking a bit skanky on my car haha.

The Fabspeed exhausts are pretty much as new and hard to find (well it was for me haha), fitted then instantly removed by the guy I got them off (they look clean as a whistle inside the pipes), I will include a complete fitting kit with all the bolts you could need (even replacements for if you have to drill out the intermediate mounting bracket studs)

Looking for £1100 delivered (bank transfer or paypal you pay fees / gift) don't really want shot of them but seems pointless to finally fit them only for 6 months or so.

Seats wise they are Black manual (electric back) non heated ones, leather is very nice condition but 1 inch rip in driver bolster which should be an easy repair (I was going to but got some sports seats instead). some scuffs on the back of the drivers seat but tried to photo everything.

All airbags intact.

Due to rip happy to take £350 for the pair but due to weight collection only but happy to be in for courier if you want to sort that.

Will be listing elsewhere after a bit as per rules so send me a message if interested.

I have a set of tyreless lobster alloys in great condition (slight small curbs mark on one rear if I recall) if anyone wants a set I can take pics and agree a price.

swyfb4.jpg

5yssqb.jpg

9i4k5d.jpg

2d1pg1i.jpg

29vnip2.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i93sxg.jpg[/IMG

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2rhv191.jpg

20f87qq.jpg

ifmpl2.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads