Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looks a cheap heated pdk wheel

I'm looking to upgrade my steering wheel on my Gen1 a d I see on eBay is a sh1it load of PDK steering wheels and no standard steering wheels, I'm baffled what's with PDK steering wheels, do they go for more?

J

I have currently got a manual gen2 black on black steering wheel on ebay for £299.99 plus postage which is less than any other on there . the manual wheels seem to sell for much more than the pdk wheels.
anyone interested let me know I havent got much wiggle room in it as I brought it to modify then changed my mind but will try and do a bit off that price. :thumb:

Attachments

• s_l500_189.jpg
    s_l500_189.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,594
silvermilnec said:
Nothing to do with me, but just heads up on this heated pdk wheel.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/332399467673

I'd have it myself if it had a black facia.

£125 incl postage.

I have the same heated multi function wheel as the ebay item available and would take the £120 from a forum member if anyone is interested.

Phil 997 said:
I have currently got a manual gen2 black on black steering wheel on ebay for £299.99 plus postage which is less than any other on there . the manual wheels seem to sell for much more than the pdk wheels.
anyone interested let me know I havent got much wiggle room in it as I brought it to modify then changed my mind but will try and do a bit off that price. :thumb:

The manual must be rarer and so more expensive, I do prefer them with black finish 👍

-- 997 -- said:
I'm looking to upgrade my steering wheel on my Gen1 a d I see on eBay is a sh1it load of PDK steering wheels and no standard steering wheels, I'm baffled what's with PDK steering wheels, do they go for more?

J

The reason there is loads of button operated PDK wheels available and very few manual is because many folk swap them for the paddle shift PDK sport wheel, with all the surplus button versions ending up on eBay!

I had to search long and hard for a used manual version and sourced it from the US in the end.

monster said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

The reason there is loads of button operated PDK wheels available and very few manual is because many folk swap them for the paddle shift PDK sport wheel, with all the surplus button versions ending up on eBay!

I had to search long and hard for a used manual version and sourced it from the US in the end.

:grin: :grin: Ill soon have a nice button PDK smooth multifunction wheel for that very reason. 100 quid plus postage in anyone's interested :thumbs:

spongebob squarepants said:
monster said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

:grin: :grin: Ill soon have a nice button PDK smooth multifunction wheel for that very reason. 100 quid plus postage in anyone's interested :thumbs:
is it heated and black facia?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back