Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 c4 REAR BUMPER SUPPORT / REINFORCEMENT BAR NEEDED

Cooksdj786

Hi all, took in the C4 to get the bumpers resprayed. Upon removing the rear bumper basically all the support parts had corroded adding another grand + to the paint shop bill!

Managed to source everything apart from the rear bumper reinforcement bar - which happens to be the most expensive of them all!

Please let me know if anyone has one with the brackets intact as they're usually the rot points and can't really be fixed! A new part is 500 + mechanics has managed to source them for around 130-150 before but nothing on eBay at the moment apart from some US for around that price but shipping is around 300 dollars alone!!!

Part no. 96450502000

Attachments

• img_4183_156.png
    img_4183_156.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 1,853
Try giving Douglas Valley Breakers a call. They don't list everything they have and will often have a mooch around for you...
01257 795272 I have dealt with Steve many times.
Good luck :thumb:

There used to be Yellow Pages but now there's eBay :thumb:

This is secondhand and a bit worn but starts at £100. Might sell for Buy it Now :dont know:

:hand: Be advised this part is not cheap even secondhand as a quick search shows some German traders trying to shift them for £350+ :what: I suspect Douglas Valley will know what these parts are worth so don't expect a 'bargain' from them - their pricing structure is usually new price minus 10-20% :roll:

Dang... yup contacted all the usual suspects and seen the ebay options (daily)
Most of them are missing brackets which can't be repaired annoyingly!

Offered that German guy 250 euros - no response lol

Oh well keep searching / waiting - thanks guys!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back