Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Celebration Restoration - Rise of The Silver Surfer

He might get up to a thousand in a 993. 997 or 991 is the way to go :grin: the silver surfer must be worth gazillions, would buy a nice turbo or GTS :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
He might get up to a thousand in a 993. 997 or 991 is the way to go :grin: the silver surfer must be worth gazillions, would buy a nice turbo or GTS :thumb:

I'm just in 'negotiations' to buy a Cayenne diesel to go along side it :roll: If it falls through I'll task OPC to find me one

Chief - pathetic I know given that you've done more miles just moving the Red Baron in and out of the garage :grin:

I don't normally venture out of the 993 Forum, but I thought I would stick my head into this thread to drop this photo of a 964 Jubilee I have had in my workshop for the last few weeks getting a full glass-out respray and all the minor bodywork issues sorted.

Look at that freshly painted Viola.... Just look at it :D

BA8332A7-0D2E-464E-B629-0D4FA8479FE6_zpsnjuv6fkq.jpg

I love Brian's car but that looks absolutely fabulous Ninja :thumb:

Wow, just wow, a 964 in "viola"................ :worship:

That looks absolutely fabulous :D

Those Viola's are over rated as the 'Rubikon' interior is a bit of a challenge unless you opt for gray :what:

There was one at Dinslaken with 7,400km on it and I think won best in show. Being the only Silver one with 129k and extremely dirty I didn't win a carrot :roll:

Zingari said:
Those Viola's are over rated as the 'Rubikon' interior is a bit of a challenge unless you opt for gray :what:

There was one at Dinslaken with 7,400km on it and I think won best in show. Being the only Silver one with 129k and extremely dirty I didn't win an EU-subsidised carrot :roll:

corrected that for you :)

Lovely colour :thumb:

Ninja that looks fantastic, always have a soft spot for viola. Anymore piccies?..
:thumbs:

Carrot

Corrected that for you!! There is NO subsidy growing carrots! Its sink or swim and as many have found out when they don.t meet spec or there are cheap imports......you sink!

Lovely :thumb:

Just fitted the Є45 'attachment' to stop the saggy engine cover. I had to get a 'shiny' one as some of the 993 Dinslaken crew beat me to the matt ones the seller had in stock :oops:
However there was some rumblings amongst the Illuminati who refused to buy and fit one as it was not original to the car :roll: You know who you are :hand:

So before:

L1010859_zpsh3mkmh46.jpg

And after:

L1010862_zpspieo7fca.jpg

Subtraction by addition. Car is very much worthless now :floor:

Another year another MOT with no advisories and another 571 miles done :roll:

:hand: Fortunately I'd spotted a drop link dust cover had started to split so I bought a pair of rubbers for £4, inspected said ball joint (all good) repacked with grease and fitted. Tighter than a monkey's foreskin :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back