Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche logo...

Osh

afternoon chaps,

in a few weeks time we're moving in to our new offices and i've just spent the last few hours searching and buying various Porker-posters to decorate the walls with.

The one thing i'm struggling to get hold of is a nice (large) Porsche logo poster or large plastic/aluminium logo/badge to hang on the wall.

Any ideas where I can find such a thing...??

Thanks all for any help

Osh

Bristol OPC.

You may need some ladders and I wouldn't recommend doing it during the day. :grin:

image.jpg

alex yates said:
Bristol OPC.

You may need some ladders and I wouldn't recommend doing it during the day. :grin:

image.jpg

:floor: :floor: :floor:

I'd have to do it on a dry day, too, Alex, and drop the roof down to fit that in... :thumb:

Osh

Osh said:
afternoon chaps,

in a few weeks time we're moving in to our new offices and i've just spent the last few hours searching and buying various Porker-posters to decorate the walls with.

The one thing i'm struggling to get hold of is a nice (large) Porsche logo poster or large plastic/aluminium logo/badge to hang on the wall.

Thanks all for any help

Osh
Send me a full-size high resolution picture and i can make you a wall print the size you want, just my 2 cents...
Stefan

wing said:
Osh said:
afternoon chaps,

Thanks all for any help

Osh
Send me a full-size high resolution picture and i can make you a wall print the size you want, just my 2 cents...
Stefan

Hi Wing

thats superb m8 - might take you up on that.

What i'm looking for at the moment is a full sized Porsche logo as either a plastic or light alloy thing that i can hang on the wall; not a poster really - perhaps best described as a sign...

I'm sure someone had some on here recently in their featured garage...??

Think there was also a Porsche clock...??

Osh

Hi Osh,
No there is no wallprint, no clock, nothing i can help you with... sorry but Mod keeps deleting my posts here.. :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back