Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

porsche system tester 2

paul987

Mexico City
porsche system tester 2
What is it? Where can I get one?

I'm at the brake bleeding faze of my unplanned brake line replacelment...I was planning on doing it this evening....
But my car has PSM is there anyway to bleed them without this PST2 or any ideas on options :dont know:

Either use a brake bleeder kit or someone pumping the pedal whilst you bleed it .. thats all you need .

tester is for when an abs unit has been drained .. not for normal bleeding .

That should do just fine .

If the resevoir emptyed out then you will need to bleed all the brakes .. care full as some of the nipples might be seized .. start with the one you replaced the pipe on and check the pedal after bleeding , youll soon know if you need to bleed the others as you will have no pedal !

The tester is not needed for things like this .. piwis 3 ( also called a piwis 2 by Porsche ) and a chinese version will start at £1200 btw :)

Ah right... good stuff :thumb:
£1200 :eek: does that include a team of guys to bleed your brakes for you :?: :lol:

paul987 said:
Ah right... good stuff :thumb:
£1200 :eek: does that include a team of guys to bleed your brakes for you :?: :lol:

Trust me thats just the tester and the english unlocked version starts at £2100 lol .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back