Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Gen 2 rubber mats?

sonny85

Hi all!

I have recently purchased by first 911 (997 Gen 2 C2S, white with black Fuchs wheels) which I am over the moon with! :D

I'm looking to buy some rubber mats for the inside, with winter soon approaching, I don't want to muddy up the lovely Porsche carpet mats!

I have tried looking for some online, but cannot seem to find anything?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,
Sonny.

Hi Sonny,
Congrats on the purchase, unfortunately no response can be provided until we get to see your car. It's an unwritten law. We even have an emoji for it :useless:
And a brief of the spec would be appreciated also.
Welcome to the forum :thumb:

:grin: :grin: as FZP says :thumb: then happy to point you in the right direction for some nice aftermarket but custom made to fit the 997.2 rubber mats. :thumb: :thumb:

Haha, that's only fair I guess guys!

Please see specs as follows: PCM with extended navigation module and Bluetooth, Switchable sports exhaust, Sport seats, 19" Fuchs style alloys, Rear parking sensors, Audio interface with USB and AUX connections, Porsche crest embossed on headrests, Carrera S embossed on centre console

Here's a pic...😁

Attachments

• bbceadef_79ed_4ed1_9c3e_4bd63134ab6c_104.jpeg
    bbceadef_79ed_4ed1_9c3e_4bd63134ab6c_104.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 3,012
Thank you Phil! :)

Do you know if mats for a gen 1 will fit a gen 2? Also, I don't think my car has Bose, so would the ones from porscheshop fit do you think?

Do you have any pics by any chance, as there's none available on their site?

Lovely looking car.

Welcome to the forum!

:thumbs:

sonny85 said:
Thank you Phil! :)

Do you know if mats for a gen 1 will fit a gen 2? Also, I don't think my car has Bose, so would the ones from porscheshop fit do you think?

Do you have any pics by any chance, as there's none available on their site?

I would suggest a call to ask them , the mats for a gen1 and 2 should be the same its just the bose non bose cut out bit . :thumb:

I do like a white Porsche!

Congrats firstly on the purchase and secondly on planning to actually drive it throughout winter :D

Can't help on your floor mat question, rubber mats look out of place and smell funny IMO.

I got heavy-duty generic ones from Costco and took a Stanley knife to them to 'customise' them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back