Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Durametric in/near Hertfordshire

Stoo.c

Monza
Morning all. I've had an airbag fault light on my 996 for about 4 years now and figured I really should probably get round to fixing it. Just pinged on one day going round a corner and given the slight scratchy noise behind the wheel I'm expecting it to be the clock spring.

However before delving into it, I would rather know for sure so was wondering if there is anyone in the Hertfordshire area who may be able to help me out with Durametric?

I live in Hertford town centre however I have a small workshop near Potters Bar so anywhere nearby would be fantastic.

Hi chap. I've not got a durametric , but I'm pretty sure my autel ms908 will talk to a 996 fine. I'll stick it in mine tomorrow at work if I get a minute and see how many modules it communicates with.

My workshop is in letchworth if that's not too far away!!

Andy

Hi Andy - Letchworth is great - not far at all from Hertford.

I have an Autel unit although not sure which model but it doesn't communicate with proprietary systems like air bags, ABS etc - just does the general engine codes for all makes.

Please do let me know as that would be really helpful - I can finally get on and sort it out then.

Many thanks

Hi. Yep just plugged it into mine. It Talks to the engine,abs, tiptronic, srs, park assistant, roll over protection etc etc

The postcode is Sg61jt.

Fantastic - I'll send you a message to discuss and arrange something.

If that fails I have durametric, based not far from Welwyn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back