Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mislaid V5C, trade in car without it?

spongebob squarepants

With the new V5C rules anyone know if you can trade in a car without it? Have the bloody thing somewhere but not at home and Mrs Sponge cannot locate. Ive managed to lose on every single car of late, always turns up but seems the house has to be turned inside out first.

I did read somewhere you can now do this and send a signed letter to DVLA saying traded in? I can do the 5 day replacement but the dealer is wanting to do the deal before the end of the month.

Phone the dvla and order a replacement , should be with you in 3/5 days.

no one in the trade wants a car without a V5 as it takes 6 weeks to for the new owner to get one and you can't tax the car without it
and you can't pass the tax disc on with the car ( well the electronic equivalent)

mark pearce said:
Phone the dvla and order a replacement , should be with you in 3/5 days.

no one in the trade wants a car without a V5 as it takes 6 weeks to for the new owner to get one and you can't tax the car without it
and you can't pass the tax disc on with the car ( well the electronic equivalent)

Mark many thanks I thought that may be the case.

Wehay found down the back of the desk !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back