Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ceramic Coating

mun802

Just dropped the car off this morning for full ceramic coating, inc wheels and calipers. Pick it back up next fri Pm, missing it already!

Console yourself with wine in the interim! Looking forward to seeing the results. :thumb:

Interested in hearing about the results... something I think I'd like to do too as a preventative anti aging solution!

Its white and at present its left to the elments 24/7 until my garage is ready (built!) I'll give an honest review when Ive seen the finished results and if this hydrophobic stuff does exactly what it says on the tin!

I had this done to a Jaguar XF in Black Amethyst when I got it new. Advised by the dealer it would show off the metallic colour better and be easier to clean.

I wasn't convinced by it over 3 years of ownership! I haven't had it done to the replacement car.

http://www.autoprotect.co.uk/ceramic-coat

I had mine ceramic coated and in my mind is worth it. Not sure what brand you are using and like anything there is a difference between the good and bad ones. Will make washing easier and protect the clear coat if you cannot wash or polish it all the time. I would say that it doesn't provide the same depth of reflection and shine compared to polish, however doesn't bother me enough not to have it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back